Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grateful for the moment!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post! Things have been a bit crazy but I have been savoring every moment! A wiser person than I once said "these are the good old days". Meaning don't look back and wish you were living in the past and don't look forward wishing you were already there. Enjoy now! Make memories today! I think Gary and I have done a really great job at savoring every moment! We have never put yard work over driving to the coast for lunch, and chores around the house never keep us from spending time with each other or those we love(although our house is pretty clean!lol!). I am grateful at my ripe old age of 28 that I am savoring...that is really 1 thing in this life I feel like I have figured out (it is probably the only thing I have figured out so far!)...to savor every moment and make an adventure out of it! Praise God! I am feeling a bit reminiscent...in case you can't tell! We lost a very dear friend today...Denny. He was truly a remarkable man who will be missed tremendously! Please pray for his family...
On a much happier note here are some cute pics from the last month or so...ENJOY!
These are the good old days!
Maki playing with Tita! By the way we just celebrated my mom's 1 year mark from being diagnosed with cancer...yes celebrated! She beat it! Actually God cured her! THANK YOU! It was a long year but my mom and dad battled through it together! I am so proud of them! Please continue to keep them in your prayers!
Maki hugging her cousin Isaiah!
Gary throwing Isaiah in the air!

Jaja with Maki and Hope!
Ok so every photo Makenzie has a silly smile! It is so funny whenever we pull out the camera she does the silly smile! That is the only time she does it!
She wasn't looking at the camera so no silly smile!
Makenzie playing with Daddy!
Our friend Rachel and her new son Ryder!
Makenzie playing with Tita's necklace!
Aunt Mich and Isaiah
Gary playing with Ryder! And people ask us why we want more kids! He is so great with them! Look at that adorable smile Ryder has!
Our niece Hope on her 1st birthday!Uncle D (my brother Dave) with Maki and Mommy
breakfast on Isaiah's table
Jaja! He has such a handsome smile!
Jaja playing blocks with Maki!
So cute!
Last Sunday...90 degrees outside!
Today...58 degrees outside and windy! Crazy!

No comments: