Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update on baby Zach!

We went to the Doctor today and Zach is doing great! He is already weighing between 7 and 7 1/2 pounds! Oh gosh! Gary was 9lbs 10oz. and I was 9lbs. 8oz. so we are going to have a big baby! Makenzie was 5 weeks early and weighed 6lbs 6oz...we are so grateful she was so healthy being early! My sister-in-law Carrie's friend just delivered a baby 5 weeks early and baby Sara is in the NICU...please pray for her health and that she can go home soon!
The Doctor said I could go in to labor tonight or all the way to my due date! It is so crazy to me we went from being concerned I would deliver too early to now possibly going to my due date! When ever the little guy is ready to make is debut we are ready for him!
Makenzie was so cute when we left the Doctor's today!
I said "Are you ready to bring Zachary home and help Mommy & Daddy take care of him?" and she replied "no not yet, he is still in TV at Doctor's!"
We had an ultrasound today so we were able to see him on the Doctor's TV! :) Ultrasound appointments are our FAVORITE ones! My Dr. is amazing and so patient! Gary always takes Mak out of her stroller so she can see the screen and the Dr. allows her look at the screen and talk to Zach and he always prints out an extra pic just for her!

*Sorry I haven't posted Halloween pics yet! I will tonight or tomorrow! :)

No comments: