Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun day with Shayna!

Yeserday was such a great day! We drove out to Lodi and spent the day with Shayna doing wedding stuff! I would have great photos but my camera died after only taking 1 shot! Can you believe it? I was so bummed!
Shayna, thanks for organizing such a great day! WE LOVE YOU! :)
And I am about to pay Kevin the highest of compliments: I was talking with my Mom on the way home and was trying to explain how excited we are for them to get married and how wonderful Kevin treats Shayna...but words failed me...so I simply said "Mom, Kevin treats Shayna like Gary treats me." And my Mom said, "Ah, enough said!" Gary has prayed since Shayna was just a baby for a man just like Kevin to enter her life...and he has! Praise God! :)

So I have no great shots of:

all of us taste testing the food from the caterer which was beyond amazingly delicious! It was so hard to narrow down the choices!
Or
pictures of the Church where Kevin works and the 2nd ceremony will be. Such a beautiful amphitheater and setting! (For those of you who don't know, Shayna and Kevin are getting married in San Diego on June 28th with family and their closest friends and then having a 2nd ceremony and large reception in Lodi on 8/1.)
Or
at the dress shop when we saw her BEAUTIFUL gown for the 1st time! It is gorgeous! Gary keeps saying how beautiful she looked! Although I wouldn't of posted a pic of the dress anyway! But I would of posted Makenzie and Gary playing hide and seek in all the dresses! So cute! And the dress shop owner thought it was cute too and didn't mind! Probably because we bought not only Shayna's gown there but also Makenzie's flower girl dress! Shayna picked out an adorable little dress for her!
Or
a pic of Kev's parents and all of us going out to dinner! We had such a great time with them! Sharon (Kev's mom) held Zac most of dinner...so cute!
Or
Kevin's new apartment that will soon be their home! :)
We made 6 stops in all and Makenzie and Zachary were angels! I really could not believe how great they did...such troopers! The closest thing we got to a melt down was at our last stop, dinner. But we bribed Makenzie with ice cream for dessert and she made it! She had 2 HUGE scoops of ice cream and was in heaven! She consumed more sugar yesterday than ever before...she LOVED taste testing all the desserts at the caterers! :)
Here is the 1 photo of the day!

*I will post pics and a blog about Yosemite later today hopefully! Depends how long the kids nap! ;)

No comments: