Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY! :)

Happy Birthday to the man who makes my world go round! Ok, so I won't get too gushy on my blog...I'll save that for his card! But we all know I'm a gusher and very cheesy especially when it comes to Gary!


Gary, you rock! That pretty much sums it up! You are such an amazing man and I am so blessed to be your wife! Thank you Lord! You are the best Daddy in the world and our kids are evidence of just how amazing you are! You always put others 1st, especially our family! And I am so grateful for that!

Like I always say and will continue to say until the English vocabulary expands...words do not express how much I love and appreciate you!

Love you Chumby!
Dani :)

No comments: