Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Monday, November 9, 2009

It was bound to happen...

Yes, Gary and I both woke up sick last week...Gary is umm, how do I put it?...a horrible patient! But after a decade I think we are finally getting somewhere...! I have to say it was nice doing "nothing" and not having an agenda but I just wish we were feeling better so we could of enjoyed it more! THANKFULLY we are better now...but now precious Maki is sick...please pray for her and also that Zach doesn't catch it! This is like the craziest cycle of sickness ever! Ready for a sick free week for all of us! :)

And 2 cute little Maki stories!
#1 Makenzie last week...We were looking for tortillas in the refrigerator and for some reason I kept missing them...even though they were right there in plain sight where we always keep them...again, I was sick ;) After many moments of looking we found them and Makenzie said "we should pray and thank God for the tortillas!" So she dropped to the floor bowed her cute little head and said "Thank you God for the tortillas and the eggs! AMEN!"
#2 kind hearted Makenzie strikes again!
I put Zach down for a nap and Makenzie was playing in her room while I got ready for the day...I went to check on Mak and found her wrapping a book with a receiving blanket for Zach's B-DAY! I walked in and she said "look Mommy, I'm wrapping books to give to Zach for his Birthday!". Gosh I love this little girl...her kind heart never ceases to amaze me! I took a pic of the wrap job as well...gotta love all the tape she used! I'm thinking with a little direction I can have her wrap all the gifts for Christmas!

...Zach's dedication video is coming soon!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Oh she is so so sweet! And Zach is amazingly cute! Loved his bday party! Go miss Martha!!!
Love you guys,
e

Michele said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Keep us posted. Love you guys! xoxoxox