Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009

catching up! most of November...

Hi! Sorry it has been so long since my last post! Been busy living life! ;) Where should I start? Mak and Zach are doing great! HEALTHY! So grateful we are through all of that! ;) We had a GREAT Thanksgiving! My parents came up for a few days and we also hosted for some of our dearest friends...Love you Sargents, Herbolds, Steeles & Heller! It was so fun to have so many babies/kids here for Thanksgiving! While my parents were here we went non-stop! I took a 2 hour nap the day they left! My Mom and I went out on black Friday @430A shopping...found GREAT deals! We went to San Francisco, Halfmoon Bay and the Stanford vs. Notre Dame game! Such a jam packed wonderful weekend! Gary wanted to buy my Dad Notre Dame tickets since that is his favorite team and they were playing Stanford Thanksgiving weekend. So the 4 of us went! SO FUN! And what a great game! Such a great memory to have with my parents and hubby! What else?...Maki is Mommy's super helper and loves running errands with Daddy! All of his clients love her! But then again, who doesn't!?!? And precious Zach is a walking machine! He gets so excited he cheers for himself! I must video it and post it! I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying this wonderful time of year!

More posts to come soon... ;)

me and my dad at the notre dame vs. stanford game! gary, my dad, my mom and I had a BLAST!
Tita and Jaja with the kids!
Maki got her 1st pedicure with Tita and Mommy! My mom was so excited to take her with us! I have to say this is something that when I was pregnant I imagined sharing with my little girl...and she loved it! Not sure how often we will go but it was definitely something special! Aren't those toes so cute!?!? Oh yes, and the polish was off in about 3 days! ;) They only charged us $10 for her!

Having fun with Tita!
After we got the house ready for our Thanksgiving dinner! We had such a great time!

Maki's centerpiece she made for Thanksgiving!
Our candle centerpieces! Thank you Marthastewart.com!

my hubby helping me with our center pieces for Thanksgiving dinner! So grateful he has his tools! :)



climbing! what Zach does best!
making a play dough cake for Daddy! Love those wedgits! Thanks again Schmidt family!
napping on Mommy and Daddy's bed! She was reading stories 1 moment and I turned around and she was out the next!

No comments: