Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well hello there...


These 2 precious kids sum up my heart...I am overflowing with joy, happiness and peace. I have so much to share, I don't even know where to begin...So I thought I would just say hi and share a cute pic of my babies.

God is good and I am thankful.

I hope everyone is doing well! I am sorry if I have felt distant--I have been, but it's not you, it's me. I have been totally obsessed with working on things at home--in my heart, and in this earthly structure where we rest. I have had the privilege of falling in love again--with my Savior...and in doing so it has helped me fall in love again with my husband, our kids, our family and friends.

More to come...just not sure when ;)

XOXO,


Dani :)

2 comments:

Vanessa Raschella-Decker said...

Yay, you blogged again!! I have missed your posts. :)

Unknown said...

I love you and I can hear your voice reading these words. I'm so proud of who you are Dani.