Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, February 1, 2008

Thank God for Mudpie!

Wow we could really get used to living here! No we are not moving! YET! We are having such a great time just doing what ever...when ever we want to! Today my child amazed and humbled me once again! As most of you know Gary LOVES dessert! So this evening we went to Hula's for dinner (fantastic fish!) and the dessert menu was not appealing to us so we went to Cheeseburger In Paradise for dessert...I know we are crazy but in our defense it was on our way home (we walked). We were about half way through when Makenzie grabbed our hands and said "Pray!"...My 20 month old just humbled me to pray and thank God for even dessert! What an amazing sense of thankfulness came upon me...Gary and I just looked at each other and dropped our heads to pray...to thank God for mudpie! What an amazing lesson to learn from our beautiful child...We should thank God for everything in our lives from good health to mudpie! Every good and perfect gift comes from Him! I have more to be grateful for today than ever before...Today was a great day!
Here are some photos of the last couple of days...


After a great afternoon at Hanauma Bay! She was so tired we barely got her in the car seat and she was asleep!
She dunked her head!

At Sunset on Waikiki Beach.

She was so excited for Ice Cream!

No comments: