Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

San Diego!

Last week we went to San Diego for a few days! We had a FANTASTIC time visiting with G's mom and sister...poor Uncle Mot was sick! We missed you Tom! Grandma gave Makenzie a purple brush and a beautiful holder for it...She is in LOVE with the thing! I am so afraid she is going to break it! But so far she has been very careful! Makenzie was a champ the whole trip! We can't wait to see you all again! We love you! :)



Aunt Jill (1 of my amazing sister-in-laws!) and Makenzie.
Sisters coloring on the plane together.
Makenzie playing with Grandma and her bear. Grandma happens to be wearing Makenzie's favorite color too! PURPLE!

Does that bear look familiar to anyone? D? It is a Shy Bear from my brother's company...Beverly Hills Teddy Bear. I actually sent it to G's mom when we 1st dating I think...I have loved G's Mom from the 1st time I met her...she is great lady! :)
Shayna and her Daddy.
The girls all playing and laughing on the bed.


Aunt Jill showing Makenzie all the fish and lobsters!

No comments: