Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

A letter from Makenzie to Daddy 6-15-08

Hi Daddy!

I love you so much and just wanted you to know a few things I love the most about you!

I love it when we play hide and seek!
I love it when you take me to the park and we swing and climb and run!
I love playing in your truck!
I love playing outside with you and my purple hose!
I love it when you push me in the stroller and give me a muffin!
I love our snack time out on my table in the backyard and how you always sit at my little table (I know you are too big!).
I love how you will push me for as long as I want in my swing!
I love when you put me down to sleep and I ask for 1 more book...you read it to me!
I love the way you sing me songs!
I love being with you Daddy all the time!
I love how you are never in a hurry and always have fun with me!
I hope you enjoy your special surprise today!
You are the best Daddy in the whole world!

I LOVE you Daddy!

your Kenzie Lee!

No comments: