Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A thought...and some pics!

God is good! I was talking with a couple of friends the other day about how some times when you pray and you don't feel like you are getting your answer you wonder... "why isn't He answering?" or "this is a good desire/wish, and I can't imagine why it would not be His will for ____(you can fill in the blank) to happen." Well I was struck today as I was driving in my car (I seem to have most of my revelations in my car! When I am by myself of course!) that He is answering...in other ways! Other AMAZING ways! And I have been too blind/focused on the way I wanted Him to speak to me that I almost completely missed the way He is speaking to me! Enough of my latest lessons...

More about Maki! She is getting so BIG and so SMART! She is talking non-stop! I love it! I am fearing the day that it may drive me crazy. We are off to NY next week! We are so excited! We LOVE to spend time with our families! We are very fortunate that Gary and I both have really great families! This trip if for my parent's 40 Anniversary! I will try to post pics from the trip when we are there! Hopefully there will be some down time! :)

Here are a some pics from the last month or so!

Chelsea hugging Makenzie's leg! Maki loves those cheddar bunnies!
Kevin helping Maki vacuum!
Gary says I don't post enough pics of myself...here you go!
Maki holding her own hand!

Gary being silly for Shay and Kevin! Just trying to give Kev a really good idea about our family!
Maki helping Daddy work! That is Martine our landscaper!He is fantastic! He has 9 kids! Now we know why he works so hard! Gary told him we were going to catch him! I laughed REALLY hard!

Time at Granny's!

This is white neigh!
Blowing out candles!

No comments: