Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, December 19, 2008

I did it!

I finished my 1st whole week home with 2 kids!
So this was my 1st whole week without visitors since Zach was born and I have to admit I was a bit nervous to be on my own...but we made it!
This week also happened to be Gary's busiest week in about 6 months too, of course they landed on the same week! But we made it! Thankfully Gary got up with Makenzie each morning so I could sleep until about 8am or so and that made a HUGE difference for me! I am a sleeper and am missing sleeping through the night...but I know it will come eventually! Right?! lol! ;) Actually Zach is doing really well at night, THANKFULLY! I am so very grateful for how involved Gary is and how much of a help he is! No matter how crazy hectic his day is he always comes in the door and is ready to play with Mak! And she gets so excited when he walks in the door! So do I! ;)
We managed to get up to the city yesterday for the evening and it was so fun! It was dead! We went to Fisherman's Wharf for dinner and asked the manager if he thought it was dead because of the economy and he said traditionally the Wharf is dead around this time because everyone coming to the city is usually shopping. Good to know for the future...
Anyways just wanted to give a short update...Makenzie and Zach are both down and we are going to watch a movie...until Zach wakes up and then off to bed! :)
Ah...I love this man!...and I love Christmas time!
Gary bought me the biggest piece of chocolate from here...he knows the way to my heart! ;)
I LOVE her smile!
We had a really great time at dinner! Makenzie was being stared at the whole time by a family next to us...they could not get over how sweet and cute she was! Ahhh! When we left she said "bye guys!" to them....so darling! I took a cute video of Gary and Mak laughing hysterically...if I can ever figure out how to upload videos I will upload it! I am so not computer savvy! Thank goodness blogs are easy! ;)
Gary video taping me taking their picture...so silly! The only close up pic of Zach I took was blurry. :( But he was there with us!

No comments: