Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spoiled!

No not our newborn...us! We are so grateful for all the help we have had the last 3 weeks! Carrie (my sister-in-law. Doug's amazing wife!) brought her 2 little ones Ana 3 and Monica 16 months out to help for a week! Oh my gosh can this lady spoil! She cooked, cleaned, played non-stop with Makenzie, Ana and Monica and made me laugh hysterically time and time again! Carrie is one of the funniest people I know and she has a way of making everyone feel so special! Definitely her gift! And a special thank you to Doug for taking such great care of the older kids Cade 10, Camryn 8 so Carrie didn't have to worry and during a really big week for him...he had a playoff game to prepare for! Yes, they won! And the house was clean when they got home! And my parents...what can I say! They always spoil us! My Mom has been a huge help...she came up right when I went into labor and helped take care of Maki and my parents came back up for Thanksgiving! Thanks for all the great cooking mom! They took Makenzie out on her 1st date without Mommy and Daddy...they went shopping and bought her a toy and then took her out to dinner! So CUTE! :) She had a blast!
And now, Shayna is here to help out! And Chelsea comes Friday! YEAH! I will post more pics next week of Chels and Shay with baby Zach and Mak! Makenzie is having a great time with Shay and can't wait for Chelly to get here!
THANKS everyone for all the help and just being a part of Zach's 1st few weeks! Such a special time! :) Here are some pics...ENJOY!
I love this pic! So peaceful!



Zach has the cutest expressions! :)
3 cousins!
Jaja meeting Zach!
Aunt Carrie with baby Zach and her adorable little ones!
Ana and Mak watching Little Einsteins! They all played so great together!

My perfect God-daughter! Love you Mony!:)
Mommy and Daddy! I think we look pretty good for being so tired! lol! :)
Buddy came up too to meet Zach! Buddy is my little brother...seriously my parents spoil their dog! Great to see you Buddy!

No comments: