Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feeling super blessed! Happy Mother's Day!!

Do you ever have times in life when you are overwhelmed with thankfulness!?!? Well, that sums up where I am in life right now...
There is just something about Mother's Day celebration that brings the things that are most precious to me to the front of my mind.

My journey is overflowing with things to be thankful for...I try to remember them daily...Here is just a glimpse of my joy...my life!
My sweet baby girl and my wonderful, over the top amazing hubby! More pics to come on our quick last minute trip to Hawaii a couple weeks ago! :)
Oh this precious girl brings me so much joy! Do you see all that sugar on her french toast?...

Baby Zach...never thought in a million years I would have such an amazingly wonderful happy baby boy! Isn't he handsome!?!?

Me and my boy on Mother's Day AM...
I know Zach doesn't look happy but he is! ;) Maki is so happy about her finger nails painted purple!

No comments: