Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yosemite!

1st of all...I'm not quite sure how anyone could go to Yosemite and not believe that there is a God out there that created this world (and He happens to LOVE us all very much!). We had a great time! The highlight of my trip came on the 2nd day we were there...we had met some great camp neighbors (who are now our friends!)...they were just really sweet, sweet people. It was a couple and their youngest daughter and her new husband! I think it is so cute that they vacation together! Gary is not going to want me to share this story but I'm going to because it warms my heart about the man whom I am honored God allows me to love...Anyway, we were chatting with them and something came up about them going to Church and Gary said "we are Christians too!" And the Father (Don) responded to Gary "we knew you were Christians by how you talked with and were patient with your kids." And I just wanted to publicly say what an amazing daddy Gary is...he is abundantly patient with our babies. Zach was "helping" him set up camp and Gary was so patient with our 22month old doing things when he totally could of gotten frustrated about a number of things he was doing. I am just so glad that Don whom we had never met before would say something so encouraging to my hubby. Our kids are so blessed! I don't think that Don could of paid Gary a better compliment...and I wanted to share it! Sorry Gary! ;)

Here are some pics of our trip...

fishing on the last day while Gary packed up camp!
Happy photogenic boy!

She actually looked at me for a pic! yeah!

Maki was not really in to me taking her pic this trip so I'm thankful for a few that she actually looked at the camera!

Makenzie took a bunch of pics and this was one of them! The rest were pretty hilarious!


my cutie!

snack on the bed! I love my boys!
Zach fell asleep on 1 of our bike rides! I love that our kids are sleepers! Sorry Mich! ;)

Nope not praying...sleeping!
Deer!






Mak loved that he fell asleep!

Somebody loves her daddy...

No comments: