Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

short update and a bit of blabbing! ;)


1 pic from our trip to Yosemite last week...more to come! ;)



I will be posting pics later this week from the last few month...sorry, I haven't made my blog a priority at all...other things have my attention right now! :) LIKE OUR BIG MOVE!! YEAH!! More details coming soon ;)



Anyway, I just have to tell you a little story of what happened this AM that has struck a cord in my spiritual soul...At the end of our street there is a River bed that the kids LOVE to go to and look at the ducks. So this AM Makenzie was riding her bike and Zach and I were walking (Zach was really running/jumping/skipping/walking) There is this 1 particular driveway that is super long and I always get a little nervous when Mak is riding her bike because it is on a blind corner. So Mak got right up that particular driveway when we hear Zach fall and scream...poor guy skint up both knees. Mak jumped off her bike and ran back to help him as I was picking him up I heard a car screech (sp?) as they peeled out of their driveway... And my heart sank and exploded for joy all at the same time! If Zach had not fallen it is very likely that one or all of us would of been hit by this car. And a rush of thankfulness came over me because I realized how many times does God do this in our life to protect us. How many "bruised knees" have I had that saved my life?!?! Needless to say, I'm thankful for Zach's skinned knees...and Makenzie was so cute when we got home being his nurse helping me clean them up and putting medicine on the band-aid on Zach's knees, that he promptly wanted off immediately...oh well, at least the medicine stayed on his knees!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh gosh...I am so thankful for Zach's boo boos too! I dont even want to think about what would have happened! Praise the Lord for he is good!
Love and miss you guys! Kiss those kiddos for me:)

Unknown said...

amazing! God is so good. Glad everyone's okay!