Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

I've heard the voice of God!

Ok so maybe not literally, or actually not even really His...Here is the story!

Makenzie was outside in the backyard with Tita (my mom) and they were playing. We have huge Redwood trees in the yard and Tita said "Makenzie look at the top of the tree!" Mak looked up and almost fell over and said "WOW, so big Tita!" and then this is the cute part:

My mom said "Thank you Jesus for the blessing of such a beautiful big tree!"
Then Mak responded in a deep voice pretending to be God "YOU'RE WELCOME!"

I thought my mom was going to die laughing! It was so cute! We had her say it again and I got it on video! I am going to have Gary upload it for me this weekend to the blog but I had to post this cute story!

No comments: