Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SCREAMING from the rooftop! :)

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. We have just been living life and on a regular schedule. It has been REALLY GREAT! :) We traveled so much this summer that is has been fantastic to have a routine now! Not that I am complaining about my summer at all!

As the birth of Zach gets closer I am more and more overwhelmed by JOY! How fun he is coming soon! I am dying to hold my little Gary! I am so grateful to be where I am in life...I feel like I am the most blessed person ever! The Lord has been so good to me...He is so amazingly faithful and gracious! He ALWAYS gives me what I NEED! Not necessarily what I want ;) but definitely what I need...and He always, always shows me that He is really in control! Gary is so amazing...he has been so supportive and is such an amazing hubby! I love my hot hubby!;) And Makenzie...where do I start?! I LOVE being her Mommy! I never EVER thought I would love being a Mommy as much as I do...And now being prego with Zach I can't tell you the joy in my heart...words can not express how grateful I am for my life! If I had a rooftop that I could scream off of to tell the whole world I would! But I guess that is what my blog is for, right!? So here is my scream: THANK YOU LORD! I LOVE MY LIFE! :)
Here are a few pics...

Kenzie being silly and look at G's gorgeous eyes!
Maki with Jon blowing out Jon's candles! We love Jon! :)
Maki walking to school with her lunch bag. We are having so much fun at school! And my nap after school is as long as Mak's!
Making soup in the slow cooker. She loves to add all the ingredients!
Daddy and Maki hiding from Mommy!

No comments: