Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's talk about the elephant in the room...

Ok so you know the old saying "let's talk about the elephant in the room"...Well let's talk...
Yes, that is really me in this pic! I posted it a few days ago and apparently shocked some people who haven't seen me in a while...mainly my brother Dave whom I haven't seen since July! But they are coming out soon! YEAH! Yes, I am HUGE! I know, I know! No, I am not carrying twins! So here is the deal...I have condition when I am pregnant that is called hydramnios...basically my body produces way more amniotic fluid than the average pregnant lady. It can in some cases be harmful but NOT in ours! Thank the Lord! We actually didn't know I had it until I was in labor with Maki. If it was a problem it would of come up much earlier in the pregnancy. My Doctor figured it out with Makenzie when every time I stood up my "water broke" again! I won't get into details but Niagara Falls comes to mind! It actually became very comical for Gary and me during labor! Especially when the nurse's changed shifts.

So long story short...it has no effect on this pregnancy accept Zach has much more swimming room than most! Look out Micheal Phelps, Zach has the advantage! We actually think this is why Makenzie is a fish in the water and LOVES to swim! The fun part of it is people thought I was ready to deliver at 6 months prego...it would just make us snicker a bit. Other than that I am up about 6 times a night to go to the bathroom (but I think most are at this point in pregnancy)...I just feel bad for Gary because I end up waking him up every time on accident. There is just no simple way to get out of bed at this point!

So all is good! My belly is just huge!

No comments: