Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall is here!

Today was Makenzie's 1st day of Mommy & me preschool for this year! She has been so excited to go back to all her friends and of course Teacher Diane! Gary stayed home with Zach so I could just focus on Maki at school...we are trying to build it in to our schedules so every week Makenzie and Gary or me goes and the other one stays home with Zach...that way they each are getting our undivided attention for a bit. Hopefully it works out like this for the year! :) The class is so great and we just love the program! I love that it is a preschool environment but I'm there with her. And I can not say enough about Teacher Diane...WONDERFUL! :) We are also are back on track with gymnastics and swim too...wow who would of thought a 3 year old would have so much going on! LOL! Swim actually only goes a few more weeks and then we just have preschool 1 day a week and gymnastics...so there is plenty of room for our spontaneous life! ;)
Here are some pics from this week!
**also, I'm almost done going through all the pics from our trip to Yosemite last week...I'll post it soon!
Hope everyone is having a great week! Happy Fall! :)
1st day! Of course she wanted her scarf Nonnie Pat made her! She is all about accessories! And she refused to smile so this is the best one... ;)
My little painter!
This was last night after gymnastics..I could not find her anywhere in the house...she was not responding to my calls either so I was a bit frantic...I found her in between her bed and dresser reading her new bible! I was so excited to find her doing this! Now my prayer is she does it all of her days! Please Lord! :)

1 comment:

Love, Tita said...

Oh my goodness, she is growing up so fast!!! She is gorgeous!
Give her big kisses and hugs from Tita and Jaja!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo