Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, September 11, 2009

Shayna's Wedding photos!

Yes, I am finally posting Shayna's wedding photos! The top pics are the 2nd ceremony in Lodi and the bottom half are from the ceremony in San Diego! Here are my other blogs (San Diego, Lodi) about the Wedding in case you missed them...or if you just love my writing so much you can read them again! LOL! ;)
And they lived happily ever after...



This is one of my favorite pics! I love all the smiles! Gary had said something funny, everyone laughed and then at the end of everyone laughing Makenzie did this fake really loud laugh...and then everyone laughed again! It was hilarious! **Side note...Makenzie did the same thing in a Church service when she was a year old! She has always had this funny fake laugh! So cute! ;)
Yes, she is this pretty and yes her gown was that gorgeous! She could be a model!
The most beautiful flower girl. EVER!


I love these pics of G and Shay.
Tiegra and Nina, 2 of Shayna's best friends on the left were her bridesmaids for the ceremony in Lodi...and me.
Kev's best friends. Very nice guys!...and hilarious!
Gary bringing it! I love how he talks with his hands.

Proud Daddy.






Daddy/daughter dance
lining the aisle in S.D.

waiting...with the coordinator.
finally getting ready to walk down the aisle!
2 becoming 1...i love this sand symbolism.
flower girl entertained herself during the beach ceremony...love it!
I love the joy in their faces!
San Diego's wedding party. Chelsea was her bridesmaid in S.D...but she couldn't make it up for the Lodi ceremony.
Yup, I'm the shortest...love it.

The end of the photos...but the beginning of their life. YEAH for Shayna and Kevin! Love you guys! :)

3 comments:

Love, Tita said...

Great,great pictures! What a beautiful wedding! Weddings!

Michele said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!! Wish we could have been there. Looks like such a good time!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE these pics! Thank you for posting. She is one beautiful bride!