Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cutie Mc'cutie!!!

Oh my gosh Makenzie cracks me up!! So today we all went for our flu shot...uck! 2nd attempt...Friday was our 1st appointment and they ran out of shots so we had to go back today. Makenzie being 3 years old was not so excited about being poked...with Zach we just distract him, they poke, he cries, we comfort, all is well...with Maki not so easy. She knew today was the dreadful day...we talked about it all AM...she negotiated and tried to rationalize as best as any 3 year old could..."I don't want to go Mommy!"..."I'm tired Mommy, I need a nap! Put me to bed!" yes, she would rather go to bed than get a shot...me too! ;) So there we were in the Dr.'s office, the nurse comes in, Maki starts crying and throws 1 of her worst tantrums EVER! Thankfully Daddy was there to help! Gary holds her while she continues to scream, the nurse puts alcohol on her arm then puts the shot in...while the shot is still being injected Makenzie screams out "THANK YOU!" and says "that didn't hurt at all!" my little nugget is so cute! Gosh I love this child! So all the stressing out for nothing!

2 comments:

Love, Tita said...

Poor Baby!!! Tell her Tita is sending something for her 'cause she was such a good girl! Zak too!
I remember your little tantrums when it was shot time! And, I also made Dad go with me!
Love

Michele said...

Dave has to go too! Ha ha! Those little ones are very strong. Isaiah just had a shot too and screamed just at the thought...but stopped as soon as it was over. I think he just hates needles like everyone else. LOL!
So cute she said thank you. I think Isaiah said "Let's go." Ha ha!