Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My parent's ceremony! 40 years!

The primary reason we all went back to NY was for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary! They renewed their vows at the church my Dad grew up in! It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a hit! 100 of my parents family and closest friends were all there to celebrate with us! I am so proud of my parents! They are a great example for us all! We are so fortunate to be blessed by having them in our lives! We love you Mom & Dad! Thank you for all the love and support you both have been to all of us!
The special musical guest was our very own Makenzie! No not really, she just played after the ceremony! She is so cute!
The hymnal at my seat was 1 that my grandmother had donated to the Church in honor of my late grandfather almost 15 years ago! In all the years my parents had been going back to visit they have never seen 1! So crazy! I love God moments!
All 7 grandchildren!
The extended family in NY!
US!

My parents exchanging new rings!
The ceremony!

No comments: