Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, July 18, 2008

overflowing!

Have you ever just been overflowing with joy?!?! I am so grateful for so many things in my life that I am overflowing with joy! Not that every thing always goes the way I want it...anyone who is a part of our life knows that! I just feel so fortunate to have the things I do! Even little things like peach Snapple! I know it has caffeine in it but it is my pregnancy addiction! Gary came from the store the other day and surprised me with 4 and I cried! Yes, I am dealing with pregnancy hormones (but I am also married to the most thoughtful man ever)! But I am most grateful for the BIG things...that no matter what is going on in our lives we have Christ here with us! I can't imagine how people go through the same things we go through or even much, much worse and they are dealing with them alone...no Christ...I just can't imagine.

*We are off to San Diego today on a last minute trip...Gary's Mom is not feeling well and we are going down until Monday to spend time with her and help out! Please pray for healing for her and wisdom for the Doctors...they are not sure what exactly is going on. THANKS!
I had to post a pic of our amazing little girl! She is a HUGE reason I am overflowing! I LOVE being your Mommy Makeznie!

No comments: