Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Diego!

We had a great time in San Diego! Gary's Mom is doing so much better! Thanks for all the prayers and concern! I told her about how many emails I had received and she was very grateful! Maki had a great time playing with Grandma and making her laugh! She was so cute when we would talk with people at the airport or out to eat she would say "Noknee Pat sick" (Noknee is how she says grandma)...so adorable! :)
So prego! :)
swinging with Daddy at Mission Bay!
This is the oldest merry-go-round still running in the USA...built in 1895. It is currently at Seaport Village. NOTHING brightens my day like those 2 beautiful smiles!
I love you Maki!
I love this pic!
Lunch overlooking La Jolla cove...so beautiful!

No comments: