Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our conversation this AM with Maki!

Here is a little background for the conversation to make sense! Butt paste best diaper rash cream EVER! We have used it ever since she was a baby. I highly recommend it!
And for the past couple months my back/hips have been bothering me due to the pregnancy. I have talked with my Dr. about it and gone to the Chiropractor and the sockets in my hips are out (what ever that means). My body is just getting ready for delivery...No complaints though! I mean really if that is all I have to deal with I am so fortunate! Anyway, I have been very cautious when picking up Maki or carrying her around. I read a book by James Dobson that said NEVER blame the pregnancy for not being able to things with the child like holding them or carrying then up the stairs. It gives the toddler hard feelings already about the new baby coming. So, we always blame it (honestly) on my back/hips. We just don't tell her that my back/hips are bothering me because I am pregnant.

So this AM we were late to Church and had to park a distance from the Sanctuary.

So this is how the conversation went this AM:
Mak- "Mommy hold May-May"
Daddy-"Ah Daddy will hold you!"
Maki-"Mommy's back hurt?"
Mommy-"Yes honey, and we have a long walk and I really shouldn't carry you that far."
Maki-"Mommy's back hurt...um, put butt paste on it! ALL BETTER!"
Daddy & Mommy- laughing hysterically!

She is hilarious and such a little problem solver! :)
Here are few pics!That laugh and smile is so precious!
Gary picking us an orange! We have a ton if anyone wants any! We don't ship! LOL!:)

No comments: