Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So stinking cute!

Makenzie is so stinking cute I can't handle it! Her personality over the last few months has really blossomed! She is beyond sweet and polite!
2 short funny things that happened today:
#1
Gary and Maki wrestle all the time...ok not really wrestle he just grabs her and rolls around on the floor and she laughs hysterically! Gary always says "you want a piece of me?" in a very funny voice when they are rolling around...so today Gary grabbed her and they were going back and forth and he said his line, and she yelled "NO THANK YOU DADDY!"

&
#2
Makenzie and I were going to sit down and read stories at "the blanket store" (we have a place behind the couch in the corner of the playroom where we keep all our blankets and pillows and that is what she calls it) and she said "read me Gi-lith!" I said "Gi-lith?" she said "you know Mommy Gi-lith, the big and scary man in the bible!" At last I got it, David and Goliath!

She is so fun! I love spending all day with her!

I will post pics later this week...both kids are down and we are going to watch 24! DVR is a wonderful thing! ;)

No comments: