Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrating 8 Wonderful Years!

Wow, we have been married 8 years! Where does the time go?! We have been through so much in the last 8 years together! AND I AM SO GLAD TO BE GOING THROUGH THIS LIFE WITH YOU GARY! Can't wait for the next 50! I was looking at what I wrote last year and realized I love you more and more each passing year if that is even possible...and for that I am THANKFUL!

8 reasons I love you...
You are:
a man after God's heart
a man after my heart
a man who loves his children deeply and completely
a man who loves others unconditionally and wherever they are
the MOST forgiving person I have ever met
wise
generous
and of course handsome! ;)
(I have to say it was hard to narrow them down to 8! I was sitting here frustrated I couldn't narrow them down and choose...and then I thought, what a great problem to have!)
I love everything about you (even the things that drive me crazy!)...because that is what makes you, YOU!
Thank you for all you are to me and all you do for me and our family!
ALL MY LOVE,
Me :)

Some of my favorite pics of us over the years...It was so fun reminiscing looking through old photos! FUN TIMES! :) It was hard to narrow them down (I'm seeing a theme of having a hard time narrowing things down)!

1st Anniversary in Hawaii!
Yes, we are on the same wave!
Sedona


Western night at a company conference! Me, 5 months prego! :) He didn't want to wear the hat but I think he looks great as a cowboy! :)
Gary's awards night! Go Gary!
YOSEMITE! Can't wait to go back with the kids! SOON!
So tired after a long day of sight seeing in Germany!
Ethiopia on a missions trip! I love the kid picking his nose! ;)
5th Anniversary in Hawaii!


No comments: