Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is here and Easter is coming!

I love this time of year! For a couple of reasons, the weather, but more importantly the anticipation of Easter! The true meaning of Easter, the most powerful day mankind has ever known...During this Lent season Gary and I have been really focusing on all our blessings and being thankful for every last one of them. A friend of ours sent out an email challenging us to count our blessings, no not just the cliche "I'm so blessed, I can't count them" but truly counting our blessings. It got me thinking about all the blessings in my life, not just the big obvious ones but every last blessing. Especially the little ones, the ones that make every day more joyful! And it is an overwhelming feeling when I think of all the things the Lord has done for me and is to me...
A few updates on 2 of my biggest blessings...
Zac is 4 1/2 months old now! He is such a joy to be around! No really, he is the happiest baby EVER! All he does is smile! Unless he is hungry or tired of course! He is so content and fun! We call him Mr.Smiley or Happy!
Makenzie is at such a fun stage! I love spending all my days with her...she is such an amazing little person! She is so much fun and such a talker!

Here are a few pics and the bottom video is so cute of Maki when we were at Pismo Beach!
Mommy and Zac
Daddy loving on his boy...
Daddy tickling Zac...Zac is SO TICKLISH!
My precious boy...
My precious little girl...
Just a little background on this video...When Maki goes poo poo she tells us who she is doing it for...she dedicates them to people. Don't ask me why! I have no idea why either, but 9 out of 10 times she dedicates it to my brother Dave. Love you uncle D! ENJOY the video! Isn't her voice precious!

No comments: