Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Monday, March 2, 2009

busy, fun weekend!

Sorry it has been so long since I made a post! I have a ton of pics from the last couple of weeks and I will blog about later this week but 1st...

We had such a great weekend! On Friday my dear friend from childhood, Courtney, flew in and we had the best time just reminiscing and talking about fun memories! Court-I love you so much! I cherish our friendship! We also got to see her hubby Mike on Sunday!
Then on Saturday AM Gary's sister Christy, her partner Molly and our precious niece Shya came to visit and meet Zach! SO MUCH FUN! Makenzie could not get enough of Shya, they had so much fun playing together! Makenzie is 2 1/2 years younger than Shya but only 2 inches shorter! And she weighs 2 lbs more! So they were about the same size! So cute! We had a blast visiting with Christy and Molly too! Christy has ALWAYS been one of my favorite people! We always enjoy our time with her and her family. Molly is wonderful too! She is just about 1 of the funniest people I have ever met! My stomach always hurts from laughing after a weekend with those 2! Thanks for coming up everyone! We love you all! :)
Cousins!
Court in her PJ's holding baby Zach!
Makenzie and Shya in the bounce house!
having a picnic with play dough
Christy and Molly! I know Christy looks nothing like Gary...yah right!
sandbox fun!
Shya tickling Zach!
My favorite shot of the weekend! I love that yawn!
Court and Mike with Zach!

No comments: