Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Celtic Woman

We went to the Celtic Woman concert last night! It was amazing! I know many of you may be thinking REALLY?! Even one of my closest friends who also happens to be my sister-in-law Carrie told me not to tell anyone that we went...she made such fun of us! But I don't care! We had an amazing time! Celtic music is not something we usually listen to but these ladies are so talented! They harmonize so beautifully! Hope you enjoy the short youtube video of them! I played it this AM for Mak and we had to watch it over and over again! She loved it so much she started playing the piano and made me dance! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHOyPLSVam4

The song in the video happens to be my favorite! I don't know what it is about the song but it just stirs so much joy inside of me!



Carrie, what do you think??? Still laughing...?

No comments: