Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommys in my life! I had such a great Mother's Day weekend! Gary worked extra hard to make it very special! THANKS GARY! :) Makenzie continues to tell me "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" - I love her precious voice! This AM she asked "is it your day again Mommy?" I said "yes honey, everyday is my day!" LOL!

Our weekend included a bike ride, an evening out with my hubby, nap (2 weekends in row! YEAH!), necklaces with my angels name engraved on it! and my favorite gift-Gary had 2 precious pics of the kids and traced their footprint and hand print on the back! This gift is so SPECIAL to me! It has touched my heart as much as the thought of looking back 20 years from now reflecting on these days...the good old days...these are the good old days! Every day we are making memories for our "good old days" memory book in our hearts! Hope you are enjoying your GOOD OLD DAYS! :) I sure am!
Thankfully a Mommy and Wife,
Dani :)

Our little ballerina!
4 month old pic-he is 6 months old now!
giving little brother kisses!

No comments: