Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Or should I say Lights, camera, no action!
Zach started baby food and he LOVES it! When I say LOVE, I mean LOVE! He had no funny faces for us! I was so bummed! I know I'm lame but those adorable horrible faces babies make when they taste their 1st foods is absolutely adorable to me! Makenzie's 1st funny faces are still deeply embedded in my mind! But not with Zach he was literally smiling! And could not get enough! I was so bummed...I guess I should be excited, maybe he won't be a picky eater but we had our camera out and video camera rolling to capture those silly faces...oh well! Maybe prunes next week won't be a hit!
So here are the boring pics of my son actually enjoying his 1st meal! He is such a good eater! He obviously loves food like his Daddy and Mommy! :)
The one funny picture! After his 1st taste of water...I guess he was expecting something else :)
hmmm...
YUMMY!
look at those adorable hands!

No comments: