Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 years...

9 years ago today a young, naive, Bride said her vows to a wonderful man of God who she fell in love with unexpectedly...I really didn't know what I was getting myself in to...

Today, 9 years later, that Bride is so GRATEFUL that young Bride followed her heart and married that man...My naive-ness allowed me take a leap of faith in to a man who loves me fully and unconditionally. I'm so glad I didn't think about what I was doing...and I just went with my "gut/heart"...my gut/heart does not steer me wrong...ever! You were without doubt the best decision I have EVER made! Cheers to the young Bride making the best decision of her life @ the ripe old age of 21! Although I'm pretty sure there was divine intervention so I can't take all the credit! ;)

Gary you are a GIFT!

Gary Lee you so complete me...
I am MORE in love with you today than 9 years ago, if that is even possible!
FOREVER I am yours...and thank you for being eternally mine.
Together forever my love...together forever!

Gary you are more than I could of ever dreamed of! Thank you for being so wonderful!
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU G!

ALL MY LOVE...FOREVER!
:)



It was fun to reminisce and read old blog posts about our Anniversary...but WOW, my cheese factor is SUPER HIGH! Oh well, THANKFULLY we love cheese! ;)



http://sumnerfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2009/02/celebrating-8-wonderful-years.html



http://sumnerfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2008/02/happy-anniversary-my-love_17.html



http://sumnerfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-7-12-year-anniversary.html

1 comment:

Carrie said...

cheese.. I love it...you all are so sappy, sticky sweet.Happy Anniversary !!! May you have many many more