Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

both kids napping!

What to do when both kids are napping?...laundry, bills, clean...nah...blog! :)

I know my last blog was a bit heavy...sorry! I have to tell you just how AMAZING my hubby is! So this week as you know was a long hard week for me...Especially Tuesday when Zach had to have that test done...and then the waiting for the results! So Tuesday afternoon Gary surprised me told me he was going to take all of Wednesday off to lighten my load a bit...so sweet! We were going to go to the City but decided it was probably best to stay home so I could rest a bit. I was able to take 2 cat-naps yesterday! Yes, 2! Gary played with Mak all day, cooked all 3 meals for us and did laundry! My hot little house hubby!:) I was so grateful for the rest! I think you should take off every Wednesday Gary! ;) Yes, now I am dreaming...

No comments: