Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zach! YEAH FOR NORMAL! :)

First of all thank you so much for your prayers for Zach! Today was a LONG, HARD day...waiting for the results...thankfully all is ok!
Zach's chest xray was at 8am and we had planned to have Gary go in with him and me stay out with Mak...but when we saw the situation we decided I should stay with him so I could nurse him immediately to comfort him. I won't go in to too many details about the chest xray and what they had to put our poor baby through. It is NOTHING like an adult chest xray...it was probably the longest 3 mins of my life...it felt like an eternity. And I found myself for a moment getting so angry with the technician that things were taking so long in between xrays because Zach had to stay confined. I realized at the end that it really wasn't her fault, she was trying to go as fast as she could but I just felt so helpless not being able to help Zach...and what did I do, of course get angry at the innocent person only trying to help us figure out what is going on...she didn't know I was upset with her for a brief moment, THANKFULLY! So much more growth to come for me...

The results: heart-NORMAL! lungs-NORMAL! bone structure-NORMAL! some word that I have no idea what it meant-NORMAL! YEAH FOR NORMAL!

So the Dr. is pretty sure that the issue is his esophagus flap is loose...which apparently is not a big deal. We are meeting with his Dr. on Thursday to find out more about the whole thing...
Thanks again for the calls and emails! REALLY encouraging! :)

No comments: