Our Life!

Our Life!
It doesn't matter what road we travel...as long as we travel there together! :)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

pics! and a few cute things Maki is doing now...

Makenzie LOVES the show Little Bear! Her cousin Ana got her hooked! She now calls Herself- Little Bear, Me-Mother Bear, Gary-Father Bear and Zachary-Baby Bear...there is no baby bear on the show, she came up with that one all on her own.

She says "couple four more minutes" = couple more minutes.

Her imagination is in high gear! It is so fun! Last night she was in bed and was fishing with her sleepy (what we call her blanket) and caught a giant sea monster!

Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks!
my precious little girl...
precious Shayna and Mak waiting patiently for Daddy to bring us our clam chowder and sour dough bread in San Fransisco...I LOVE living so close to such a beautiful city! I always feel like we are on vacation when we head up there for dinner! Cute hat Shay!
Ahh!
me and my boy!
Makenzie's 1st corn dog! She LOVED it! As you can see...
baby boy yawning...
Yes, a 6 foot piano Mak is making music on! Do you remember the movie "Big"? She loves the thing! I am a bit mortified that she is running around eating Pirates Booty! What was I thinking!?...so glad she didn't choke!
Squishy hug!

No comments: